2. Things You May Not Do Regarding the Platform
You accept and assume sole responsibility for your use of the Platform.
You may not share your log-in info/credentials or otherwise allow anyone else to use them to access the Platform.
You agree that you will always comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Platform. This means not violating any applicable law, legal right or protection, including but not limited to third parties’ privacy rights and intellectual property rights.
- Email solicitation, Spamming, or Phishing
- Violating anyone’s privacy rights
- Financial/monetary fraud or schemes
- Computer fraud or other computer crimes
- Defamation, discrimination, or harassment
- Funding or facilitating any criminal or other illegal activities
- Collecting any of the following: credit card information, highly-sensitive information such as log-in credentials for other sites or platforms
- Including a third party’s copyrighted or trademarked content or trade secrets in your form(s) without that party’s permission
- Including violent, pornographic, or sexually explicit content in your form(s), as determined solely in our discretion
- Any other activity prohibited under these Terms or under applicable law
You agree that we have the absolute and unconditional right to remove any form that we believe is being or has been used or offered in connection with any of the above prohibited purposes or activities.
You and your agents hereby forever release THECHOIT from any and all responsibility for any and all wrongs and violations of our terms or of the law committed by you relating to your use of the Platform.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, reverse engineer, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes the Platform or any portion thereof or the offer or sell the right to use the Platform.